Matter - Student's Journal
Tom DeRosa and Carolyn Reeves
This student journal for the Investigate the Possibilities series provides a vital place for you to save information about your investigations, projects, and ideas, as well as reflect on what you have learned and why it is important.
The journal is filled with:
- helpful graphs for special projects
- Scripture reflections to pause and think about
- questions to help you understand science better
- useful charts to simplify your studies
- guidance for digging deeper into important scientific principles
You will come to understand the intricate and awesome nature of God's world while you have a lot of fun!
Also available: Teacher's Guide
Grades 3 - 6