Dinosaurs have long been a fascinating topic for people of all ages. However, evolutionists have exploited their popularity to push their millions-of-years dogma, without which evolution is impossible. Movies and books like the Jurassic Park/World series reinforce this idea to both children and adults alike. Unfortunately, this impacts the faith of many when they realize that the Bible teaches the earth is only around 6,000 years old. However, properly understood, dinosaurs support this time scale. And their fossils are a startling monument to the global Flood of Noah’s day.
In this book, you will learn many things. For example:
- What are dinosaurs—and what are NOT?
- What were the biggest (and smallest) dinosaurs?
- How many kinds of dinosaurs existed? Why is the created ‘kind’ broader than ‘species’ and ‘genus’?
- How do dinosaur fossils show they were buried by a global watery cataclysm? Why are so many dinosaurs fossilized with their necks thrown backwards? Why are armoured dinosaurs found upside down?
- When did they live? Soft tissue, proteins, DNA, and radiocarbon in dinosaur fossils is strong evidence against their living over 66 million years ago. But they make sense if the fossils were formed by Noah’s Flood, around 4,500 years ago.
- How could such huge dinosaurs fit on the Ark? How long after the Flood did their descendants live?
- What did dinosaurs eat? What was their diet before and after the Fall?
Take a look inside. Read the first chapters >> Download Here
Format: Hard Cover
Product Audience: High School-Adult
Author: Dr Jonathan Sarfati, Joel Tay